Series – I
- Used to Convert modulated Air System Pressure into modulated High Intensity Hydraulic Pressure.
- The High Intensity Hydraulic Pressure is used to actuate wheel braking devices.
- Designed for both ON & OFF Road Vehicles & Industrial applications.
- Built with premium quality long life components.
- Vigorously tested and validated.
- Rugged Construction.
- Wide range of conversion ratios and hydraulic displacements.
- Units available for use either DOT 3 or 4 brake fluid, mineral oil or silicon brake fluid.
- Air cylinder device provides constant ratio throughout stroke.
- Electric over stroke indicator available.
- Cushioned organic disc.
- Supplied as OE.
EASE OF INSTALLATION
- One man to install piece by piece installation
- No special tools required to install
- Mechanic friendly
EASE OF ADJUSTMENT
- One man to adjust
- No extra man needed in the cab
- No barring/bumping engine to locate adjustor
- No special tools required
- Assured to get home with a LIPE
UNIQUE WEAR INDICATION
- Visual wear indication
- No guess work required
- Less Downtime for More Uptime
- For all 14″ to 15.5″ applications will work with all types of Engines
- 1 year unlimited mileage warranty
- No hassle – Customer friendly