We focus on three core elements with regards to training of new recruits in Setco Automotive Limited.
2. The Job.
3. Personal Development.
At Setco we create an environment where you are challenged and feel excited about doing real business. You will bring your passion and in return we will help you to perform to the best of your ability.
- People joining have different levels of experience and many have limited business awareness. So we offer a firm grounding, with business induction programmes. Through these you learn about Setco and gain a broad overview of our corporate strategy and growth objectives.
- During your tenure, you will also be exposed from time to time to contemporary management thinking and practices, helping you understand how business in general and Setco in particular is growing. It’s also a chance to practice new skills and work with live business issues.
2. The Job
- You’ll have a real job making decisions, solving problems and working as part of a team.
- Working in more than one location to ensure you gain a breadth of experience.
- Exposure to other functions is the key to experience the entire value chain.
- Much of your professional skills development will occur on the job, working with experienced colleagues and receiving regular coaching and feedback.
3. Personal Development
- Leadership, a passion for winning and a commitment to developing yourself and others are keys to creating profitable growth and long-term value. But equally important is the ability to understand who you are as an individual and what you want to achieve from your career. Working with colleagues and experienced professionals, you’ll develop your personal self-awareness and leadership capabilities. This is a vital step in your journey to being a business leader.