Setco Automotive is engaged in the manufacture and service of automotive products.
Setco Automotive emphasizes its commitment towards the development and manufacturing of products and services in a manner that minimally impacts the Environment, Health and Safety, directly or indirectly.
To ensure this we will strive to
- Draft and comply with an exemplary Environment, Health & Safety Policy.
- Protect the environment by prevention of pollution: conservation of resources: careful handling & disposal of hazardous wastes in a eco friendly manner and re-use recycle material wherever possible.
- Provide continual training to employees & associates for up-gradation of awareness and skills for a better environment.
- Build an environment where there is consciousness towards using and making products manufactured & distributed strictly adhere to the local and international standards & regulations as specified.
- Adhere to all legal and other requirements concerning the Environment and Occupational Health & Safety.
- Continually improve performance by aiming for clearer & better, objectives & targets.
We ensure that this policy is communicated to every employee and is available for the viewing of the public / stakeholders and that it will be reviewed periodically.
Harish K Sheth
Chairman & Managing Director